The Forum works for and promotes integrated transport for residents and visitors to North Pembrokeshire.
Our work is directed by the Executive Committee and supported by our Individual, Family and Corporate Members.
We aim to meet our objectives by:
- Circulating news briefings on transport developments
- Providing travel information and advice
- Gathering and circulating information about user transport views and needs
- Promoting the benefits of public transport
Annual General Meeting - 25th March, Llwyngwair Manor Newport, 7.00pm. Presentation about the Green Dragon Scooter Scheme by Emma Lewis & Caroline Wilson. Meeting open to the public.
- Search Forum Annual Reports, News Briefings and other Documents by key words in the Materials section.
- NEW REPORT in Documents: The Welsh Government response to the National Assembly Enterprise & Business Committee's report on the Future of the Wales & Borders Rail Franchise.
- Download the Pembrokeshire Railcard here or in the Documents section.
For further information contact:
North Pembrokeshire Transport Forum
2 Hill Terrace
Tel: 01348 874217