The Forum works for and promotes the provision of effective integrated transport for residents and visitors to North Pembrokeshire.
Our work is directed by the Executive Committee and supported by our Individual, Family and Corporate Members.
We aim to meet our objectives by:
- Circulating news briefings on transport developments.
- Providing travel information and advice.
- Gathering and circulating information about user transport views and needs.
- Promoting the benefits of public transport.
- Search Forum Annual Reports, News Briefings and other Documents by key words in the Materials section.
- Download the Forum's submission to the National Assembly EIS Committee's Consultation: Rail franchise and the Metro in Materials > Documents.
The next Wales & Borders Rail Franchise
- Updates on National Assembly and House of Commons reports, inquiries, etc. can be found in Materials > News Briefings
For further information contact:
North Pembrokeshire Transport Forum
2 Hill Terrace
Tel: 01348 874217