The Forum works for and promotes the provision of effective integrated transport for residents and visitors to North Pembrokeshire.
Our work is directed by the Executive Committee and supported by our Individual, Family and Corporate Members.
We aim to meet our objectives by:
- Circulating news briefings on transport developments.
- Providing travel information and advice.
- Gathering and circulating information about user transport views and needs.
- Promoting the benefits of public transport.
- Search Forum Annual Reports, News Briefings and other Documents by key words in the Materials section.
- Download the Pembrokeshire Railcard here or in the Documents section.
Usage of Pembrokeshire Rail Stations, 2013-14
- The most recent estimates from the Office of Rail Regulation (ORR) were released in December.
- Stations at Fishguard and Goodwick, Clarbeston Road, Tenby and Clunderwen saw increases. Nearly 5,000 additional passengers used Fishguard and Goodwick station (up by 29%), the largest increase in the County.
- Download the report from Materials > Documents.
Draft Welsh Government National Transport Plan Consultation
- The consultation seeks views on what the Welsh Government proposes to deliver to improve transport in Wales. Responses to be submitted by 11 March 2015.
- Download further information from Materials > Documents.
For further information contact:
North Pembrokeshire Transport Forum
2 Hill Terrace
Tel: 01348 874217