- The Forum works for and promotes integrated transport for residents and visitors to North Pembrokeshire.
- Our work is directed by the Executive Committee and supported by our Individual, Family and Corporate Members.
We aim to meet our objectives by:
- circulating news briefings on transport developments
- providing travel information and advice
- gathering and circulating information about user transport views and needs
- promoting the benefits of public transport
- Search Forum Annual Reports, News Briefings and other Documents by key words.
- NEW REPORT. Download The Role of Transport in Rural Development from Materials > /Documents.
- Download the Pembrokeshire Railcard from Materials > Documents.
- Download the Forum train service evaluation questionnaire from Materials > Documents.
For further information contact:
The Secretary, North Pembrokeshire Transport Forum
2 Hill Terrace, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire SA65 9LU