The Forum works for and promotes integrated transport for residents and visitors to North Pembrokeshire.
Our work is directed by the Executive Committee and supported by our Individual, Family and Corporate Members.
We aim to meet our objectives by:
- Circulating news briefings on transport developments.
- Providing travel information and advice.
- Gathering and circulating information about user transport views and needs.
- Promoting the benefits of public transport.
- Search Forum Annual Reports, News Briefings and other Documents by key words in the Materials section.
- Download the Pembrokeshire Railcard here or in the Documents section.
- NEW DOCUMENT. Forum response to the DfT Great Western Rail Franchise consultation in Materials > Documents.
Extra Fishguard Trains Given the Go-Ahead
- Transport Minister Edwina Hart AM has given the go-ahead to continue with the additional Fishguard rail services following a review of the three year experimental service introduced in 2011.
- Download the English and Welsh versions of the Minister's announcement from Materials > Documents.
Welsh Government Rail Passenger Feedback
- The Welsh Government is seeking people's opinions on rail services and stations. The aim is to give them a more detailed understanding of passengers’ experiences to help them raise specific concerns to the rail industry, as well as plan for future improvements.
- You can fill in the feedback form online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QKVNJB2 or
- Download the English or Welsh PDF forms from Materials > Documents.
For further information contact:
North Pembrokeshire Transport Forum
2 Hill Terrace
Tel: 01348 874217