The Forum works for and promotes integrated transport for residents and visitors to North Pembrokeshire.
Our work is directed by the Executive Committee and supported by our Individual, Family and Corporate Members.
We aim to meet our objectives by:
- Circulating news briefings on transport developments.
- Providing travel information and advice.
- Gathering and circulating information about user transport views and needs.
- Promoting the benefits of public transport.
- Search Forum Annual Reports, News Briefings and other Documents by key words in the Materials section.
- Download the Pembrokeshire Railcard here or in the Documents section.
- NEW DOCUMENT. Forum response to the DfT Great Western Rail Franchise consultation in Materials > Documents.
Trial Fishguard Train Services Survey
- At the request of Transport Minister Edwina Hart AM, the Forum and the Fishguard and Goodwick Chamber of Trade and Tourism (with support from the Welsh Government, Arriva Trains Wales and Pembrokeshire County Council) carried out a survey (23 May - 18 June 2014) of the additional Fishguard rail services that were introduced in 2011.
- Just over 1,000 responses were received to community, business and on board surveys. As requested, a report on the survey findings will be forwarded to the Minister in the first week of July.
- The Forum and Chamber of Trade and Tourism extend sincere thanks and appreciation to the survey respondents for the wealth of valuable information provided in their responses.
For further information contact:
North Pembrokeshire Transport Forum
2 Hill Terrace
Tel: 01348 874217